What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis is the bridge to the Subconscious Mind.
- 90% of our behaviors are dictated by the Subconscious Mind.
- The Subconscious Mind is in charge of our emotions, intuition, creativity, imagination, memories, problem-solving skills, and instincts. There we can also find our limiting beliefs and stuck emotions that prevent us from reaching our potential and developing a more successful and meaningful life.
- The superconscious mind is the source of our creative potential and our psychic abilities. It is the part of our mind that transcends time and space and accesses the quantum soup we live in.
Time and space are human constructs. As Einstein explained, these concepts are relative. Although we are not aware of the superconscious mind in our awakened state, it is there holding all the resources we need to have a full and meaningful life. We naturally go into hypnosis seven to ten times a day. For example, when we daydream, when we go for a walk or run without any electronics that distract us, or when we are looking for the car key and it is in our hand already.
How do I go into hypnosis?
- First, you will experience what is called induction, which is relaxation. It allows the conscious mind to settle down and access the subconscious mind.
- Next, the hypnotherapist will flood the client’s subconscious mind with positive and healthier messages called suggestions.
- In the end, the hypnotherapist will help the client to come out of hypnosis in a gradual, yet fast process.
The result is a wonderful feeling of well-being. Eight to ten minutes of hypnosis is equivalent to three and a half hours of restful sleep. That is the reason clients feel so good and energized after a hypnosis session. It is important to remember that the client has total control over the hypnosis. The client is aware of what is going on during the session and will just accept suggestions that are in agreement with her/his goals.
Hypnosis was born in the medical field. It has been used as hypnothesia by medical doctors to operate patients in situations where regular anesthesia was not available, for instance in wars, or where chemical anesthesia was too dangerous to be used. Hypnotherapy covers a broad spectrum of issues such as:
What can hypnosis help me with?
- Stress reduction
- Pain mitigation
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Phobias & fears
- Chronic Pain
- Sleep problems
- Undesired & unhealthy habits (addiction)
- Weight management
Do I sleep or become unconscious during hypnosis?
No. You are in control the entire time. You will feel more relaxed and aware. But no one has any power or control over your mind or body. Some hypnotherapists say the word “sleep” during the induction (the relaxation phase), but it is just an expression. The word sleep can be substituted by “relax.”
What is Integrative Clinical Hypnotherapy?
- Integrative Clinical Hypnotherapy is a hypnosis approach that integrates the body-mind-spirit and the subconscious & superconscious mind concepts
- It goes beyond the traditional approach; it includes the spiritual component that we all have
Hypnotherapy started in the medical field in the mid-1800s. By that time doctors would include the spiritual dimension to their practice. The notion of not only the subconscious mind but a notion of a superconscious mind was considered and addressed by those professionals. This type of hypnotherapy can be used to help with the issues described in traditional clinical hypnotherapy.
What is Regression Hypnotherapy?
Regression is an approach to hypnotherapy where the subconscious and superconscious minds are accessed through hypnosis, which aims to reach the starting-point of a problem or issue. The issue could have originated in infancy, childhood, or the mother’s womb. As the cause of a problem is revealed, the hypnotherapist can help the client to overcome the issue by helping the client to imprint new and healthier suggestions in the client’s subconscious mind.
What can Regression Hypnotherapy help me with?
- Regression Hypnosis is an approach that can help the client to go to the root of the problem.
- It works with any area of life: relationship issues, work-related issues, family problems, chronic pain, inexplicable symptoms and behaviors, conversion disorders, traumas, addictions, and feeling stuck in life.
What is Spiritual Hypnotherapy?
It is the approach to hypnosis that works with the subconscious and superconscious minds to accomplish the healing process in many layers and dimensions. It includes past life regression, life between lives, future lives, meeting your higher self, guides, angels, and masters. It brings meaning and purpose to your existence. When we transition from one dimension of existence to another, normally we keep a “script” in the subconscious mind related to the cause of the transitioning. However, this script is not loyal to reality because it is impregnated with the judgments of the ego-mind. As we go back to this script at the moment it was imprinted in the subconscious mind, we can rewrite it with the help of the all-knowing superconscious mind and adapt it to the present life. This way the person doesn’t have to live with the past strings attached to oneself anymore. It frees the client from the issues they are suffering from.
What is Integrative Coaching?
Integrative coaching is a mindfulness-based approach to coaching that integrates the body-mind-spirit concept. It integrates life and spiritual coaching to find purpose in life and to manage stress, life changes, and challenges that we encounter in our everyday life. By becoming mindful (aware) of our wholeness we develop self-awareness and self-knowledge. We develop a compassionate mentality that helps us to better understand ourselves and others. We understand who we are and our purpose here. In turn, we live a more mindful and meaningful life. It becomes a lifestyle; a mindful way to experience life in all its potential.
What is EFT ?
Emotional Freedom Technique, EFT, was created by Gary Craig, a Stanford-trained engineer, and personal performance coach, in 1995. Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), also known as tapping, is a technique where you tap with your fingertips on acupuncture points around the body to release stress, anxiety, pain, and negative beliefs. The body is composed of meridians and energy centers that are connected to cells, nerves, organs, thoughts, and emotions. EFT is based on the idea that a thought or memory from trauma or stress can cause disruption and blockages in the body’s electromagnetic energy system. By tapping these points, the body releases stress, relax, and balance is restored in the body and mind!
What are the benefits of practicing EFT?
- It can reduce stress symptoms, such as chronic pain, anxiety, depression, fear.
- Improve mood and relationships.
- It helps to create positive beliefs.
- It is an execellent tool to remove traumatic memories.
What is Reiki?
- Reiki is a Japanese hands-on healing technique that promotes relaxation and helps to reduce stress and anxiety. It is based on the principle that the human body has energy centers and meridians where this energy flows to provide the human body with vital life force
- Reiki means universal energy; Rei = universal, Ki = energy
- Reiki is a helpful technique for stress management, decreasing anxiety, and increasing levels of energy and self-awareness
What is Psychospiritual Numerology?
I remember my psychoanalysis professor saying how important our names are. A person’s name affects their whole personality and one’s psychological development. It can enhance or hinder someone’s self-esteem, self-acceptance, and self-confidence.
- Numerology is the study of numbers from the spiritual perspective.
- It is a metaphysical technology developed by ancient civilizations that reveals the psychospiritual meaning of each letter and its respective number found in your name and date of birth. It works as a map of who you are.
- Psychospiritual Numerology shows where you are stuck or blocked and what you can do to improve yourself. It is a tool that helps you to develop self-knowledge, self-awareness, and mainly, self-acceptance.
In order to prepare your chart, your full name (as in the birth certificate), other names such as nicknames, married name, and/or professional name, as well as your date of birth, are required.