I can say that the meaning of my life is to help people find meaning in their lives! That is me, Sandra Guassi! A passionate professional who loves to empower people by facilitating their self-discovery through self-acceptance and self-love! I’ve been on a wonderful and, at the same time, painful journey of self-discovery myself. I am confident working with people and the issues they are facing especially the stress-related ones. I was born and raised in Brazil, in a region (West São Paulo state) colonized by American people. I have my undergrad and graduate degrees in Psychology. I moved to the USA more than twenty years ago and since then, I’ve completed many courses and certifications, but most importantly, a life rich in personal growth and spiritual journey that prepared me for the kind of work I do. That is the reason I work with enthusiasm, confidence, and much love! I’ve come to learn that when working with the mind we have to address the body and spirit too. I do believe in the integration of body-mind-spirit-emotion-energy because this is the way I go through my journey. We are whole beings in permanent change. Having experienced many approaches in psychotherapy and holistic therapies, in general, I concluded that if we don’t address the subconscious mind, the change will not last. In that sense, if we don’t address the body either the work will be incomplete. Thus, I am here to help you to reinvent yourself!
Why am I so confident in my work?
Because I have a true holistic background, I don’t believe in one size fits all. I have over twenty years of experience working as a wellness professional. I never worked with a client in an approach that I have not tried myself as a client. My work is personalized. Each person is a whole and unique universe that deserves the best of my professionalism. I have a background in psychology, holistic health, and spirituality. Besides being a certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, I am also a certified Life & Spiritual Coach, certified Yoga Teacher, certified in Mindfulness, certified Stress Management Consultant, an Interfaith Reverend, and Reiki Master-Teacher. Thus, I do have a holistic approach to my work and a broad perspective of human behaviors and needs.
- Clinical psychotherapist -10 years
- Angel Guidance Mentorship – 25 years
- Bach Flower Essence Practitioner – 25 years
- Reiki Master-Teacher – 10 years
- Wellness/Spiritual Coaching – 10 years
- Aromatherapy (essential oils for stress relief) – 12 years
- Mindfulness Based Meditation Practitioner – 10 years
- Interfaith Reverend – 9 years
- BA & MA in Psychology – PUCCAMP
- Holistic Health Practitioner training – AIHT
- BA in Metaphysics – University of Metaphysics
- Angel Therapy Practitioner certification
- Reiki Master-Teacher (Usui, Holy Fire & Karuna)
- Life & Spiritual Coach certification – Life Purpose Institute
- Yoga Teacher certification – Peachtree Yoga Center
- Clinical Hypnotherapy Certification – Atlanta Center For Hypnosis Training
- Mindfulness Certification – University of Central Florida
- Stress Management Consultant certification – University of Central Florida